About Real Estate Defined
This excellent reference source is intended for real estate appraisers, agents, brokers, investors, lawyers, consultants, managers, students and general readers. A subscriber to this site will be able to find quickly and in one place, at any time and anywhere:
- clear, authoritative & comprehensive real estate terms. Defined and explained, together with a detailed explanation of the meaning and significance of over 10,000 words & phrases.
- over 9,000 citations (incl. over 5,000 property law cases, 2,500 property statute references, landlord and tenant, planning & zoning, valuation, … ). More than 25,000 cross references.
- over 7,400 bibliographic references (many referenced directly by edition, volume,
page and paragraph). Including publications as ALR, Am.Jur.2d, C.J.S., Halsbury's Laws of England, the ALI Restatements, major international textboks, and many many more.
- answers to many questions on real estate accounting, appraisal, contract, finance, investment, landlord/tenant, planning/zoning, real estate law, tort, valuation, … .
- with the advanced search. Find any Word or Phrase in any part of a real estate definition.
- abbreviations; acronyms; financial formulae; and measurements.
- related web sites (including the RICS Red Book, BOMA, USPAP, government sites and more).
This professional reference work on real estate definitions is truly international, with material from the U.S.A., the U.K. (including Scotland). Australia, Canada, New Zealand, France, as well as Latin and Civil Law property terms.